QuickTime Player Apps for Windows 10 – Watch Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media clips. Apple Inc has develop this a new software Video Software for PC. Download QuickTime Player for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Download QuickTime Player Latest Version for PC
Update: December, 13th 2018
Developer: Apple Inc
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
QuickTime Player Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Setup QuickTime Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the QuickTime Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download QuickTime Player
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading QuickTime Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the QuickTime Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App from Official Windows Store
Step 1: Open Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the QuickTime Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the QuickTime Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed this app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall QuickTime Player App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “QuickTime Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from QuickTime Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the QuickTime Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing QuickTime Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
QuickTime Player FAQ
Q: Is QuickTime Player Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: What is QuickTime Player app for Windows?
A: Please visit the QuickTime Player Official site for the more information about this app
Q: How do I access the free QuickTime Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free QuickTime Player download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download QuickTime Player free for Pc.
Q: Is this QuickTime Player will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The QuickTime Player for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
QuickTime Player Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. This QuickTime Player App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). QuickTime Player is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.
My name is Pa Ro Mu Ditho, a web Master, web Developer and Adventurer. Doing work for last 2 years and Running A lot of Techno Sites.